- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
26th April 2020, Sunday : 2pm-5pm
17th May 2020, Sunday: 9am-12pm
21st June 2020, Sunday: 2pm-5pm
28th June 2020, Sunday: 9am-12pm
Red velvet cake is the queen of all layer cakes. The sweet marriage of buttermilk and vanilla with a little cocoa really brings the taste to another level! Red velvet cake’s texture is worth writing home about. It’s dense and soft with a moist and velvety crumb. However, the absolute best part about red velvet cake is the cream cheese frosting! Slathered on thick, this cream cheese frosting recipe is delicately sweet and sour, and of course undeniably creamy. Yummy!
During this class, you will mix, bake, and layer it with your own 5” x 5” x 3” (830g) red velvet cake! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Cantonese
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making the red velvet cake
2. Learn how to make cream cheese frosting
3. Learn how to make buttercream coating
4. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly
5. Tips and tricks to make chocolate sail and chocolate deco
6. Decorating the cake
7. Simple techniques in cake arrangement.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the red velvet cake! Small box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees: Recipe, materials, and packaging
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Students will work in group of 2 or 3 to bake the components, but will frost and decorate their own Red Velvet Cake individually,
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.