This website (the “Website”) is operated by My Weekend Plan Sdn.Bhd. , a Malaysia private company (Reg. no. 1268545 – X).
- The classes on the Website are offered for users who wish to attend classes, courses, workshops from the class provider or their legal representative (“the Lesson Provider”) to the learner (“the Student”) under the following Terms of Service. Some classes also have Courses Specific Terms of Service, available on the class provider’s page or the school/institution’s page on the Website. When booking a seat on the Website and/or making inquiry on the Website or via email or telephone, the Student accepts and agrees to these Terms of Service and to the Courses Specific Terms of Service.
- The Website provides an online platform through which the Lesson Provider can advertise their classes, courses and workshops. By booking a seat through the Website, the Students enters into a direct, legally binding, contractual relationship with the relevant Lesson Provider. The Website acts solely as an intermediary between the Student and the Lesson Provider, sending the booking and payment details to the Lesson Provider and sending the Student a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Lesson Provider.
- To book a seat on the class offered by the Lesson Provider, the Student must pay to the Website a class full price as advertised on the Website (unless otherwise specified in the Courses Specific Terms of Service). Upon reception of the confirmation email and payment, the Website, on behalf of the Lesson Provider, will send a class confirmation email and an attendance voucher. The booking will be effective immediately after the confirmation email has been sent to the Student.
- Class booking can only be accepted from users aged 17 or over at the time of booking.
PRICE AND PAYMENTS
- The Student is responsible for the payments of the class cost and for compliance with these Terms of Service.
- The class prices include the following:
- Class/course/workshop content offered by the Teacher
- Use of class facilities (if any, unless stated)
- Certificate of Completion (if any)
- Prices DO NOT include the following:
Other additional specific tools and/or equipment needed for the class as specified in the Class Profile Page
- For classes in Malaysia, the class prices are all in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).
- Payments can be made by direct bank transfer/ATM transfer (RM only).
We try our very best to ensure that only the best lesson providers are available to you, and we stand behind them with a 100% Refund Policy.
- If at any point of time, a lesson booked on My Weekend Plan is cancelled by the Lesson Provider, we GUARANTEE you a 100% refund of all fees paid. If at any point of time a lesson is postponed by theLesson Provider, you will be immediately enrolled into the next available class similar to the one you booked (at your convenience of course!), or be offered a 100% refund if you so choose.
- If the cancellation is made by the Student, it is the responsibility for the student who didn’t attend, no refund is available.
- The Student reviews may be uploaded onto the Lesson Provider’s website and/or his/her social media accounts, as well as on our website for the sole purpose of informing future Students of other opinions of the service level and quality of the class and/or the Lesson Provider.
- The Website reserves the right to accept, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
- Neither Lesson Provider nor the Website shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with the Student’s scheduled occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, terrorism, war, inclement weather, flooding, disturbance or noise coming from outside the class premises such as private or public construction, traffic, animals or neighbours. No rebate of refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- The Website assumes no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned during the class session.
- Any exception to these Terms of Service granted by the Website for the Student’s benefit in no way modifies the present Terms of Service. Complete or partial nullity of any clause in the Terms of Service does not entail the nullity of the other Terms of Service
LANGUAGE AND APPLICABLE LAW
- These Terms of Service are written in English. The English writing will prevail over any translation available.
- These Terms of Service are submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts under Malaysia laws.