Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation and details of the event(s) are based on booking deposit receive from the client.
- A 50% of total payment (deposit) must be made 2 weeks before the event date as alternatively the event space may be released.
- Balance of 50% payment should be made seven (7) days before the event date. No
any owing/delay payment is allowed after the event date.
- Operating hour is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Any of the booking time earlier or later
than the normal operating hour shall be based on conditions.
- Additional request made on the event date shall be based on conditions.
- Additional services requested on the event date shall be invoiced and payment shall
be made on the event date and before end of the event.
- Any event set up or disassembly during the period apart from the quoted booking
times shall be invoiced.
- Special installation for the event can be only made one (1) day before the event date
or on earlier time before the event starts.
- All details of the event requirements will be based on the signed quotation.
- Client is requested to ensure Careful Usage of the venue and all provided facilities.
Any damages to the facilities will be invoiced and payment shall be made during or
before the end of the event.
- Only 50% of the full payment (Deposit) is refundable if you cancel the booking
more than 7 days before the booked date.
- Once the deposit is made or proceeding the event discussions with My Weekend Plan
team is regarded as your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Upon the website booking, I agree with the terms and conditions stated above.
The person/company who made the deposit and full payment for the booked event date will be held personally responsible for any damages occurring during the use of the room by the group or organization and will assume full responsibility for the use of this audio/visual equipment owned by the venue provider.
I further understand that all fees are non-refundable. Also, I understand that I will be held financially responsible for any damages made to facilities, appliances, furniture, and equipment including cost of repairing any damages made to furnishings caused by the use of pens, paints, crayons, dyes, markers or other tools and materials.
I further understand that I will be held responsible for the behaviour of the group/organization’s membership and its guests. I understand that My Weekend Plan may cancel our use of the facility if my group or I do not comply with the user agreement, and the terms and conditions listed on this booking agreement.