- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
16th February 2019, Sunday : 2pm-5pm
15th March 2019, Sunday : 9am-12pm
29th March 2019, Sunday : 2pm-5pm
Cakesicles are a fun twist on a traditional cake pop. Crafted in popsicle molds, cakesicles are an easy-to-make version of the ever-popular treat with a chocolate shell surrounding a blend of cake and frosting.
You can eat them while walking, No fork and plate holding you down now.. & they add up to ur Dessert Table. This is not just it, the fun really begins after they are baked. They’re super fun to decorate with different color icings.
Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how easy and tasty it is.
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on moulding cakesicles
2. Preparing the right consistency batter
3. Learn to melt chocolate & dipping technique
4. Making smooth and shiny finishing
5. Decorating the cakesicles with Chinese New Year theme
6. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate your own set of 5 cakesicles. Gold gift box will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and Gold Gift box packaging for your cakesicles!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.