- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
15th August 2020, Saturday : 2pm-6pm
26th Sept 2020, Saturday: 2pm-6pm
25th Oct 2020, Sunday: 9am-1pm
The highlight of this class is every participant has the opportunity to learn macaron shell and 3 types of macaron fillings. And you will get to learn the necessary skills to make your very own macarons! Learn how to prepare your mixture just right, how to pipe, set and bake your macaron shells!
You will produce around 24 – 26 pairs of macaron shells. You will learn how to make macaron with chocolate ganache, passion fruit macarons, and strawberry macarons.
Sticky, chewie, sweet and so many variations of flavors out there. Time to make your own! Be creative with your colours and flavors to suit your personality with this recipe.
Make sure your macarons have nice feet, learn how to tell if your meringue is ready and don’t forget to practice your piping
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making meringue
2. Learn how to get right consistency of macarons batter
3. Learn how to make 3 types of fillings.
4. Understand what happens if your macarons didn’t come out successfully.
5. Learn how to pipe macarons and fill in the filling
6. Decorating the macarons shells.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate your own macarons! Small pretty box that’s suitable for you will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for you.
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.