About my class!
Date of Class: 9th December 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 2.30pm to 6pm
Age group : 16 yrs old and above
Language : English (Chinese as second language)
Level : Beginner & Intermediate
Lesson Outline :
Madeleine are the traditional desserts served to royal family in France.
You may always find it as in petite shell shaped. Original taste is very refreshing and yummy.
Throughout these modern time, many modern bakers had transform it to a beautiful and dreaming shells by dipping in Belgium chocolate and arrange nicely in tower shape as for blessings and celebration purposes.
In this lesson, you’ll be guided step by step on how to make an approx. 25cm tall Madeleine Flower Tower.
– Learn how to make Madeleine shells
– Learn how to prepare your favorite color dipping chocolate
– Learn how to fix Madeleine shells on tower
– Learn how to fix fresh flowers and final decor on tower
What is included in the lesson fees :
– All materials (Madeleine recipe, dipping chocolate, fresh flowers and etc)
– Tools sharing and DIY your own cake topper
– Apron and light refreshments are provided
What do you need to bring? :
Just bring yourself and notebook along to enjoy fun baking learning.
Vicy is our baking Instructor who started her baking journey since year 2016.
She do casual baking during free time and as requested from her friends and people surrounding.
She is always passionate and friendly to share with everyone her "secret recipe" on how to bake successfully with less hassle.
Soon, you may find her humorous character in the lesson.