- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
3rd May 2020, Sunday : 2pm-5pm
10th May 2020, Sunday : 9am-12pm
31st May 2020, Sunday : 2pm-5pm
7th June 2020, Sunday : 9am – 12pm
14th June 2020, Sunday : 9am – 12pm
21st June 2020, Sunday : 2pm – 5pm
Sugar work cake is in trend now! We use victoria sandwich cake as a flavour of this cake. Butter cake that layered with buttercream and some strawberry fruit filling. Yummehhh!
This is not just it, the fun really begins after they are baked. They’re super fun to decorate with sugar melts techniques.
Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how easy and tasty it is.
Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how tasty it is.
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods preparing butter cake.
2. Preparing the right consistency of buttercream
3. Learn to spread the buttercream on cake
4. Trying customise your own colour for fault line design
5. Learn the proper way to melt the isomalt (sugar work)
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your cake!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.