- Baking Class
- Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
You may propose your preferred time. Chat with us today~
Online Class Fees ONLY: RM300
Offline Class Fees included materials: RM500
All those flower piping designs on the cake look amazing! But, it feels quite hard to master it as a beginner, right? Don’t worry! Here, we will use some tricks and tips to make a flower piping using a few types of nozzles and you absolutely will master it in 1 class!
Lets’s join us! During this class, you will mix, bake, layer, coat and deco a 5” x 5” x 3” of Chocolate Hazelnut Cake with Hazelnut frosting! You’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
2. Learn how to make Hazelnut frosting
3. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly
4. Tips and tricks on how to pipe flower buttercream using nozzles.
6. Decorating and learning the color tone.
7. Simple techniques in decoration arrangement.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the simple flower wreath!
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
**Please read our Terms & Conditions before you proceed to register for the class. Once you’ve purchased the class, you’re agreed with the Terms & Conditions.**
Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.