- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
12th Sept 2020, Saturday : 2pm-6pm
27th Sept 2020, Sunday : 2pm-6pm
4th Oct 2020, Sunday : 2pm-6pm
A petit four is a small bite-sized confectionery. The classic size for petit fours is a 1″ cube. The petit four recipe is easy and approachable! During this class, you will learn 4 types of cakes for your petit four, Chocolate Moist Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Lemon Berry Cake, and Meringue Brownies! Give it a try, and you will be surprised how easy, delicious and cute the cakes are!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Learn how to make chocolate moist cake and chocolate ganache.
2. Learn how to make red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting.
3. Learn how to make lemon berry cake.
4. Learn how to make meringue brownies.
6. Learn how to decorate the petite cake.
7. Methods on cake arrangement.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the petit four!
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and packaging
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.