- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
You may propose your preferred time. Chat with us today~
Online Class Fees ONLY: RM300
Offline Class Fees included materials: RM500
Have fun and enjoy three-hour session at the My Weekend Plan with our Patisserie Chef constructing your very own Cake Pops!
There are 10 spaces available for this lesson, which is strictly for 6+ years. Fine motor skills are required for this lesson as they are quite intricate and tricky (but loads of fun)!
All the ingredients, equipment and apron will be provided during the session.
Age group: 6 and above
Language: English, Malay
• How to construct cake pops using cake and icing
• How to make white and dark chocolate sauce and keep at the right consistency
• How to dip the cake pops in chocolate and decorate with style
• How to work cleanly and hygienically in the kitchen
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, each pair will take home 12 decorated cake pops – exactly to your liking! =)
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.