- Baking Class
- Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
You may propose your preferred time. Chat with us today~
Online Class Fees ONLY: RM300
Offline Class Fees included materials: RM500
We are back again with a classical cake, but this time we focus in Russian cake, which is Medovik! Medovik is a Slavic layer cake popular in countries of the former Soviet Union. It is a dessert which is known for its lengthy preparation time. It consists of layers of honey sponge cake with a cream filling and is often covered with nuts or crumbs made from leftover cake. While the thin layers harden shortly after coming out of the oven, the moisture of the filling softens it again over time. The main ingredient is honey, giving it the characteristic taste and flavor.
During this class, you will mix, bake, and layer it with your own 5” x 5” x 3” medovik cake! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making the honey sponge cake (Russian method).
2. Learn how to make cream cheese frosting.
3. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly.
4. Decorating the cake
5. Simple techniques in cake arrangement.
6. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the medovik cake! Box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and box packaging
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.