- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
18th July 2020, Saturday : 2pm-5pm
Cookies class is a hands-on course and suitable for total beginners, where we will teach you the basic skills and multiple variations. This programme equips you with professional cookie making skills. It is suitable for anyone who loves baking biscuit and cookies.
During this class, you will mix, bake, and decorate it with your own 5 pieces each from 3 different types of cookies! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Make cookies that others envy in this remarkable baking class taught by our chef. There’s no cookie you won’t excel in! You’ll make and take home a full spectrum of cookies, including:
1) Seasalt cookies
2) Crinkle cookies
3) Chocolate chip cookies
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Prepare for Cookies & Biscuits
2. Prepare the dough
3. Type of molds used
4. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to make your cookies! Small box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your royal icing cookies!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.