- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
20th Sept 2020, Sunday : 9am-1pm
4th Oct 2020, Sunday : 9am-1pm
17th Oct 2020, Saturday : 9am-1pm
24th Oct 2020, Saturday : 2pm-6pm
A little bit of touch on the cake that is able to make it look more pretty is definitely a ruffle effect! There is something about adding a ruffle that makes it more elegant and delicate! There are different ways to add ruffles to get a different style. In this class, you will learn the most basic ruffle, which we create ruffles that run around the cake. You will mix, bake and deco size 5” x 5” x 3” of Coffee Caramel Cake!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making Coffee Butter Cake
2. Learn how to make Coffee Caramel Frosting
3. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly
4. Tips and tricks to coat the cake with fondant ruffle
6. Learn how to play the color tone.
7. Simple techniques in decoration.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the fondant ruffle cake!
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and packaging
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.