- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date: 23rd December 2018, Sunday
Time: 8.30am – 2.30pm
Age Group: 12-16 years old
Language: English and Malay
What are the educational benefits?
• Learning a new skill, which can boost children’s self esteem
• Encouraging planning and presentation skills
• Allowing children to display their potential through creativity
• Providing children with the opportunity to be innovative
• Giving children the opportunity to communicate their ideas, thoughts and feelings
• Stimulating children to develop their own ideas on design
Composition is a key element in taking a great photograph, and our students will learn how to put together inspiring photographs of Putrajaya. We will be looking for details and simplifying our images in order to create dramatic compositions. Camera exposure will be explained, and how over and underexposure can be used to create compelling photographs. We will go out on the streets of Putrajaya capturing the many great architectures of a government building and looking for fun shapes, and seek out shadows that abstract the streets of Putrajaya.
Your teen will finish our workshop with a great eye for detail and a wonderful set of images portraying Putrajaya.
What is included in the lesson fees: Snacks and Lunch included
What you need to bring?: Your smartphone and a fully charged power-bank with cable