- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
16th August 2020, Sunday : 2pm-6pm
6th Sept 2020, Sunday: 2pm-6pm
10th Oct 2020, Saturday : 2pm-6pm
Another new cake trend to go! This time we will play along with a fault line cake design! Fault line cakes are the new, edible pieces of art that look like an outer chunk of your cake is missing and you can see into the cake’s interior. Only, instead of seeing moist chocolate or vanilla cake, you see piles of Oreo! Interesting isn’it?
During this class, you will mix, bake, and layer a 5” x 5” x 3” of Chocolate Mud Cake and chocolate ganache with Oreo Crush! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making Chocolate Mud Cake
2. Learn how to make chocolate frosting, and buttercream
3. Learn how to create the missing layer.
4. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly
5. Tips and tricks to make fault line design.
6. Decorating the cake
7. Simple techniques in cake arrangement.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the fault line cake! Box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and packaging
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.