- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
You may propose your preferred time. Chat with us today~
Online Class Fees ONLY: RM300
Offline Class Fees included materials: RM500
This time we go back to classic! So, basically Opera cake is a classic French cake. It is made with layers of almond sponge cake soaked in coffee syrup, layered with ganache and coffee French buttercream, and covered in a chocolate glaze! The opera cake is a French classic consisting of six layers; a rotation of ganache, coffee buttercream and almond sponge cake soaked in coffee, topped with a chocolate glaze. It’s super tasty as it uses one of the most loved flavor combinations, chocolate and coffee. Yumms!
During this class, you will mix, bake, and layer it with your own 4” x 4” x 2.5” (750g) opera cake! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making the almond sponge cake.
2. Learn how to make the chocolate ganache.
3. Learn how to make the coffee French buttercream.
4. Understand how to stack and spread evenly.
5. Tips and tricks to make chocolate glaze
6. Decorating the cake
7. Simple techniques in making chocolate deco.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the opera cake! Small box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and packaging.
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.