- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Mousse cake is in a class of its own, with a thick layer of rich and creamy “light as air” chocolate mousse, together with delicious chocolate dome filling. All this being covered with mirror glaze, and sprinkles and glitter! Could a chocolate mousse be more glamorous appealing? Doubtful!
You can eat them while walking, No fork and plate holding you down now.. & they add up to ur Dessert Table. This is not just it, the fun really begins after they are baked. They’re super fun to decorate with different color glaze!
Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how tasty it is.
Date of Class:
12th July 2020, Sunday: 2pm-5pm
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
1. Methods on making the chocolate dome filling
2. Learn how to do the chocolate mousse
3. Understand more about cream folding method
4. Learn to make the mirror glaze
5. Making smooth and shiny glazing
6. Decorating the mousse cake
7. Use tips & tricks for more variation to decorate your own set of 2 heart shaped mousse cake. Cute gift box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your heart shaped mousse cake!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.