- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
2nd May 2020, Saturday : 9am-12pm
30th May 2020, Saturday : 2pm-5pm
13th June 2020, Saturday : 2pm-5pm
27th June 2020, Saturday : 9am-12pm
Mini burnt cheesecake is too tasty! You will regret it if you did not eat cheese. The flavour is so rich and suits the burnt taste. Once you eat one bite you want more and more.
Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how easy and tasty it is.
Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how tasty it is.
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods preparing burnt cheesecake.
2. Preparing the right consistency of burnt cheesecake
3. Learn to divide right amount of cake batter into cupcake mould
4. Learn how to get a right temperature for baking the cake
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your cake!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.