- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
15th August 2020, Saturday: 9am-12pm (FULL)
23th August 2020, Sunday : 2pm-5pm (FULL)
30th August 2020, Sunday: 9am-12pm (FULL)
30th August 2020, Sunday: 2pm-5pm (FULL)
6th Sept 2020, Sunday: 9am-12pm (FULL)
19th Sept 2020, Saturday: 2pm-5pm (FULL)
27th Sept 2020, Sunday: 9am-12pm (New!!!)
17th Oct 2020. Saturday: 2pm-5pm (FULL)
New trend, new cake! This time we will play along with a colourful whip cream! Cake with minimal design but still looks aesthetic is a new game for bakers! You need to understand the combination of colours that helps to enhance the looks of your cake!
During this class, you will mix, bake, and layer a 5” x 5” x 3” of Vanilla sponge cake with whip cream, and some aesthetic design! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making Vanilla Sponge Cake
2. Learn how to whip the whip cream correctly
3. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly
4. Tips and tricks combining the colours
6. Decorating the cake
7. Simple techniques in wording piping.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the Korean Ins Cake! Box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and packaging
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.