- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
You may propose your preferred time. Chat with us today~
Online Class Fees ONLY: RM300
Offline Class Fees included materials: RM500
Another new cake trend to go! This time we will play along with a fault line cake design! Fault line cakes are the new, edible pieces of art that look like an outer chunk of your cake is missing and you can see into the cake’s interior. Only, instead of seeing moist chocolate or vanilla cake, you see piles of sprinkles, fruit, cookies, and more! Interesting isn’it?
During this class, you will mix, bake, and layer a 5” x 5” x 3” of orange poppyseed cake, with chocolate frosting! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making orange poppyseed cake.
2. Learn how to make chocolate frosting, and buttercream
3. Learn how to create the missing layer.
4. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly
5. Tips and tricks to make fault line design.
6. Decorating the cake
7. Simple techniques in cake arrangement.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the fault line cake! Box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and packaging.
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.