- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
12th July 2020, Sunday : 9am-12pm
Choux pastry is a French specialty used for cream buns, chocolate eclairs and profiteroles. The feather-light pastry surrounds a large cavity which is filled with cream. It is a creampuff family. In this class, you can learn how to make three different shapes and designs of choux! Which are eclairs, paris-brest and craquelin!
This is not just it, the fun really begins after they are baked. They’re super fun to decorate with different techniques.
Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how easy and tasty it is.
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods preparing craquelin dough.
2. Preparing the right consistency batter of choux!
3. Learn to make diplomat cream
4. Making smooth and shiny red mirror glaze
5. Piping the filling using nozzles.
6. Decorating the choux
7. Use tips & tricks of making salted caramel and more! Box will be provided to take home your creations
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your cake!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.