Do you love Cheesekut? Then, this recipe is just for you. This Cheesekut is incredibly easy to make and nice. No one can deny its simple decadence. It is confirmed that you’ll search for a second plate once you had one. Once is never enough. One simple amazeballs recipe that can keep your guests at awe. Let’s try it out!
HupSeng Crackers – 125g
Cream cheese – 150g
Condensed Milk – 130g
Milk – 50g
Nestum – 30g
1. In a bowl, add in cream cheese and condensed milk together.
2. Mix it well until smooth and well combined.
3. Prepare a pan, or any tupperware, then take a small amount of cheese mixture, and spread it over.
4. Prepare a bowl of milk, dip HupSeng cracker in it just to soften the cracker.
5. Arrange the cracker over the pan until all area is covered.
6. Then spread some cheese mixture on top evenly, and pour a small amount of nestum on it evenly.
7. Repeat this step until the cheese mixture is finished.
8. Make sure the last layer is a cheese mixture and topped with some nestum.
9. Fridge it for at least 1 hour before consuming.
Voila! You have your super yummy and easy to make cheesekut, or in its famous term, ciskut.
With the right instructions, baking is super easy and enjoyable! However, if you have any confusions or inquiries, we are always ready to help.
In the meantime, if you are an aspiring baker and curious to explore more about the baking world or want to know more about dessert recipes and tips and tricks, you can head on over here or browse through an array of both of our online and offline classes. If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.