Are you a big fan of Oreos? Then you should not miss out on this recipe! Easy to make and very delicious, this oreo egg tart will definitely become a favourite treat for all oreo lovers out there! The best part is that you don’t even need an oven to make it! It’s a perfect dessert that you can make for your friends and family in a short amount of time. Just follow a few simple and easy steps to make a batch of these delicious Oreo Egg Tarts.
– Whipping cream 150g
– Butter 40g
– White sugar 20g
– 1 long pack of Oreo cookies
– Appropriate amount of mango
- Remove the oreo cream and crush the oreo cookies only until finely crushed.
- Heat the butter and mix the crushed oreo cookies with the butter.
- Put a layer of plastic wrap on the mold. Scoop the Oreo mixture into the mold, and firmly press it down evenly
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- Add whipping cream and sugar and beat it well.
- Pour the whipping cream in a piping bag, then cut a hole in the bottom corner of the bag.
- Squeeze the cream in the middle of the oreo tart
- Cut mango into pieces and place it on top for decoration.
Voila! Your tasty Oreo Egg tart is now ready to be served. With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for our help, or join and ask for the opinions of our helpful community! Both lines are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
If you are an aspiring baker, you can head on over here for more of our variety of tips and tricks and dessert recipes that are sure to help you in your baking journey. You are welcomed to join our online and offline classes, too! If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.