Every time you pass by the Famous Amos store, you must can’t stop drooling, right? The aroma and remembering the crispy taste makes anyone who passes by hungry. The only thing stopping you from stocking up bottles of them is the cost. Well, we have good news for you Famous Amos cookies lover, we bring you a recipe that you can have your own Famous Amos cookies in the comfort of your own home! Endless stocks of cookies at home, they are every cookies’ lover dream comes true. Let’s get started!
Butter – 250g
Brown sugar – 1 1/4 cup
All purpose flour – 2 1/2 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Egg – 1 nos
Cooking oil – 6 tbsp
Corn flour – 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Chocolate chips – 2 cups
Almond nibs/Almond flakes – (optional)
It’s time to fill the room with the tasty aroma of cookie baking. Follow the instructions carefully and happy baking!
1. Add butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence, and egg together. Mix lightly using hand or spatula for 1 to 2 min.
2. In the same bowl, add all-purpose flour, corn flour, baking soda, baking powder and cooking oil. Continue mixing slowly, avoid over stirring.
3. Add in chocolate chip.
4. Mix again slowly until the mixture is well combined.
5. Add in almond nibs, almond flakes, cornflakes or nestum according to your liking (optional).
6. Cool the mixture in fridge for 30 min until they harden a bit.
7. Spread the tray with butter. Pinch the mixture a bit and arrange in tray, remember social distancing is important.
8. Preheat the oven in 150°c. Then, bake the cookies for 20 min.
Tadaa… You’re done! Now your favorite cookies are ready to be munched on any time that you want.
With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But you if your cookies aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for our help.
Can’t get enough of our recipes? Just head on over here for more! Or if you are an aspiring baker and curious to learn more, join our online or offline classes as we provide you with the right guidance and techniques.