Who doesn’t love cheesecakes? Especially when they are light, cottony and fluffy. Learn how to make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake to be best served on its own, with your favorite cup of tea or coffee. You deserve an Asian-style High Tea like this. Let’s start with these easy-peasy steps!
Cream Cheese – 250g
Milk – 200ml
Butter – 120g
Egg Yolk – 5
Flour – 60g (Preferably All Purpose Flour/ Cake Flour)
Corn Flour – 30g
Egg White – 5
Icing Sugar – 150g
1. Double Boil Ingredients A, stir evenly until no particles.
2. Add ingredients B, add the egg yolks one by one and mix well.
3. Remember to use a sieve to filter before adding flour and corn flour.
4. Beat ingredients C until it is foamy, take 1/3 of the whipped egg white and add it to the cheese paste. Stir it evenly, repeat the steps, and finally pour the stirred cheese batter into the remaining egg white and mix well.
* 8 inch mold, 130 degrees, 90 minutes baking
After finishing all the steps, you got yourself a super fluffy cheesecake that is ready to be served with your favorite coffee.
Using water/steam bath method (put water in another tray and put the tray at the bottom)
With the right instructions, baking is super easy and enjoyable! However, if you have any confusions or inquiries, we are always ready to help.
In the meantime, if you are an aspiring baker and curious to explore more about the baking world or want to know more about dessert recipes and tips and tricks, you can head on over here or browse through an array of both of our online and offline classes. If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.