Apple pie is an American classic that everyone should know how to make. However, the American version requires quite a lot of ingredients. Let’s try making it a more localized version – Malaysia Version Apple Pie. With just 4 ingredients, you can serve yourself or your family a yummy, crispy apple pie. Let’s get started with preparing the ingredients first!
Bread – 4 slices
Apple – x1
white sugar – 1 tbsp
Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
Proceed to these simple steps once you have the ingredients ready.
1. Slice the apple into small pieces
2. Melt the butter slowly with slow heat
3. Add in apple pieces and fry it
4. Add 1 spoon of white sugar and fry until the apple is tender
5. Prepare a small bowl, add in 1 spoon of cornflour, 4 spoons of water and stir it well
6. Add in Water starch and cook it until become dense
7. Prepare your bread and remove the side and squash it
8. Apply the egg around the corner of the bread
9. 1 side of bread adds the apple filling and the other side use knife to make diagonal slashes 3 lines.
10. Fold it and use a fork to press around the edge
11. Fry the apple pie until it becomes golden color
12. Enjoy Your Food
Taadaa! This crispy homemade apple pie is so easy to make and budget-friendly, isn’t it? Just follow our simple steps, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. However, if you have any confusions or inquiries, we are always ready to help.
In the meantime, if you are an aspiring baker and curious to explore more about the baking world or want to know more about dessert recipes and tips and tricks, you can head on over here or browse through an array of both of our online and offline classes. If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.