Everyone loves a surprise! Especially a gooey, chocolaty surprise. Milo Lava Cakes can give you just that! A simple chocolate cake with a warm gooey center, it’s sure to keep choco-holics happy! It is so easy to do and ensured to taste yummy. Let’s try making one.
First thing first, let’s get these 5 ingredients ready. They are so easy to be prepared that you may already have them ready in your kitchen!
Flour – 3 tbs
Sugar – 2 tbs
Milo powder – 4 tbs
Butter – 3 tbs
Egg – 1 nos
Then, let’s get baking.
1. Add 1 tablespoon of hot water to the bowl filled with Milo powder and stir until the powder becomes liquid Milo.
2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl and beat them with a whish. Then add sugar and flour and beat until smooth and become light yellow colour.
3. Pour the Milo liquid into the egg paste, mix well and add the melted butter. Stir the ingredients well and set aside.
4. Prepare the steamer and preheat it. Spread some butter on the inside of the mold to facilitate stripping.
5. Pour the Milo paste into the mold and place in a steamer on high heat for about 8 minutes.
6. Cover the lid with a cloth.
7. Milo lava cake is steamed and let cool down. Slowly turn upside down and carefully remove the mold.
8. Lastly sprinkle Milo powder for decoration!
If there is no real steamer, the rice cooker can also use as a steamer. Good news for to those who don’t have a steamer, especially students!
Voila! This gooey Milo lava cake is so easy to make and budget-friendly, isn’t it? Just follow our simple steps, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. However, if you have any confusions or inquiries, we are always ready to help.
In the meantime, if you are an aspiring baker and curious to explore more about the baking world or want to know more about dessert recipes and tips and tricks, you can head on over here or browse through an array of both of our online and offline classes. If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.