Craving for something gooey, nutty and most importantly, incredibly delicious? Then you are in the right place, especially when you are a fan of both peanut and cheesy.
By following this recipe, you get to eat both of your favorite food! Combine both of your favorite things (Peanut & Cheese) into one dessert, you find yourself a stairway to heaven. With only 6 ingredients, let’s make this Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars to warm up your weekend.
Cream Cheese – 1 pkg
Vanilla Extract – 1 1/2 tsp
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 75ml
Chopped Peanut Butter Cups – 130g
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough – 450g
Eggs – 1
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. In bowl mix together your cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk and beat with mixer until smooth.
3. Fold in your chopped peanut butter cups, set aside.
4. In a greased 9″x9″ pan press half of your cookie dough until it covers bottom.
5. Pour your cheesecake mixture over top.
6. Drops small pieces of the remaining cooking dough over the top of that.
7. Bake for about 40 minutes or until slightly golden.
8. Chill in refrigerator until set or cut and serve warm out of pan!
These bars can be eaten 2 different ways:
1. Fresh right out the oven
2. Chilled and solid bar like.
Wasn’t so hard, right? Sweeten up your days with this easy-to-make recipe. Let us know if you have any questions or curiosity!
If you are an aspiring baker and curious to explore more about the baking world or want to know more about dessert recipes and tips and tricks, you can head on over here or browse through an array of both of our online and offline classes.