- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
6th June 2020, Saturday : 9am-12pm
20th June 2020, Saturday : 2pm-5pm
Beautifully decorated cut-out cookies for every celebration and holiday are totally attainable at home with this easy royal icing recipe for sugar cookies and a few tips & tricks to give you the confidence you need to try this technique yourself!
During this class, you will mix, bake, and decorate it with your own 5 pieces of sugar cookies! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making the sugar cookies
2. Learn how to make royal icing
3. Learn how to adjust the consistency of royal icing.
4. Understand piping and flooding techniques.
5. Tips and tricks to decorate, make flower, leaves, etc
6. Decorating the cookies
7. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate your 5 pieces of royal icing cookies! Small box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your royal icing cookies!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.