Milo is a favourite drink that many Malaysians have drank in their childhood, and some of us still drink it today! There’s no doubt that Milo is a delicious drink that can be enjoyed at any time of the day, and because of how popular it is, we use it to make so many different desserts! Milo ice cream, Milo brownies, Milo cake, whatever dessert you name, there’s probably a Milo version out there somewhere. But if you want a smaller Milo dessert that you can easily make and eat in one bite, we have just the thing for you! If you have extra Milo lying around in your house you can use it to make Milo Cube Milk Jellys! Cute, small and packed full of milo flavour, it’s an easy and convenient dessert that is perfect to serve your guests, or you could just make a batch and enjoy them all on your own! Its small size is perfect for kids or even adults that just want a quick dessert that is not too heavy, and it has a perfect combination of sweetness, pudding, and Milo chocolatey goodness that everyone can enjoy!
– Milo Powder 8g
– Milk 170g
– Gelatine/Agar-agar Powder 8g
– Sugar 5g
- Add Milk to the pan and add sugar based on your own taste or you can follow the recipe
- Add in milo powder, keep stir it and use low heat to boil until simmering. Put gelatine in cold water to soften it (will use it later)
- After the milk is placed warm, add in the gelatine, stir it until completely melted, sieve it and pour into a container to refrigerate for 4 hours.
- When you want to enjoy it, just slice it into cube shapes and put milo powder on top.
Voila! Your Milo Cube Milk Jelly is now done! But be careful, it’s so delicious you can finish it in one go! Don’t worry, you can always easily make more! Since it only uses 4 ingredients after all. With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your desserts aren’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for help in our friendly community group! We are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
If you are an aspiring baker, you can head on over here for more of our variety of tips and tricks and dessert recipes that are sure to help you in your baking journey. If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.