Caramel and chocolate combinations are heavenly, won’t you agree? Well if you’re a fan of both caramel pudding and chocolate cake then this is the perfect dessert for you! A scrumptious caramel pudding served with caramel glaze, it’s light and elegant, and perfect for a weekend dessert. But what if you put it on top of some moist and delicious chocolate cake? Then it’ll become a dessert worthy of praise! The rich and creamy taste of caramel pudding and chocolatey heaven of the cake will surely please all the caramel and chocolate lovers. Both adults and kids will enjoy this delicious treat. So it is a perfect dessert to bake for a party! But why spend time trying to convince you, when we can just let the recipe do the talking. Try it for yourself! It will not disappoint you! Follow our detailed recipe list and steps below to make the perfect Caramel Pudding Chocolate Cake!
Hot Water 40ml
Grade A Eggs 7nos
Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder 15g
- Melt sugar until it turns dark amber. Pour water and bring to boil. Then, pour into the pan.
- Whisk in 4 eggs and 60g sugar lightly until sugar dissolves. Add 350ml milk, 1/2tsp vanilla extract, and continue stirring. then filter the mixture.
- In another bowl, whisk 3 eggs and 90g sugar at high speed with an electric mixer. Then change to low speed and whisk until the ribbon stage.
- Sift 75g plain flour and 15g cocoa powder into the mixture once at a time. Add 30ml of milk and mix well. Mix some mixture with melted butter and mix together well.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan and then pour the chocolate mixture after that.
- Put the pan in a large tray and pour hot water into the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160degree for an hour.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
Voila! Your Caramel Pudding Chocolate Cake is now ready to be served and enjoyed! With our guidance, you can get yourself a failed-proof and yummy dessert. Take the pressure off yourself and bake worry-free. But if your Caramel Pudding Chocolate Cake isn’t turning out the way it should, don’t hesitate to ask for help in our friendly community group! We are always ready to tend to your baking needs.
If you are an aspiring baker, you can head on over here for more of our variety of tips and tricks and dessert recipes that are sure to help you in your baking journey. If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.