- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Doughnuts are trending! It is not hard to see why.. Because they are super delicious! Imagine the fluffiest, chewist morsel of doughnut goodness, warm from the oven and coated with royal icing, sprinkles and glitters! Why is it that something so bite-sized can be so addicting? That astounding thing is that they are baked! YES, BAKED!
You can eat them while walking, no fork and plate holding you down. You can just eat it just the way it is. During this class, you will mix, baked, and deco it with your own unicorn design! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how tasty it is.
**Students will work in the group of 2 or 3 to mix the ingredients but will make their own set of 4 unicorn baked doughnuts individually. If you are looking for making the cakes individually from the beginning, you may choose our Seasonal class =)
Date of Class:
20th March 2020, Friday: 9am-12pm
4th April 2020, Saturday: 9am-12pm
18th April 2020, Saturday: 2pm-5pm
2nd May 2020, Saturday: 2pm-5pm
13 and above
English, Malay, Mandarin(Special Request if needed)
1. Methods on making the baked doughnut
2. Learn how to do the royal icing
3. Learn how to do the buttercream decoration
4. Understand how to glaze the doughnut
5. Making smooth glazing
6. Learn how to handle and shape the gum paste
7. Decorating the doughnut
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate your own set of 4 unicorn baked doughnuts. Cute gift box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your unicorn baked doughnut!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.