- Baking Class
- Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
9th May 2020, Saturday : 2pm-5pm
30th May 2020, Saturday : 9am-12pm
13th June 2020, Saturday : 9am-12pm
27th June 2020, Saturday : 2pm-5pm
Love unicorns? So, this is the time for you to make them edible in the form of cakes by joining our class! This adorable unicorn cake has orange poppy seed inside and layered with rich chocolate ganache. For the outside we covered with buttercream! The unicorns are stunning on their own.
During this class, you will mix, baked, and deco it with your own 4 inch unicorn cake design! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
**Students will work in the group of 2 or 3 to mix the ingredients, but will make their own 4 inch unicorn cake individually,
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making the orange poppy seed cake
2. Learn how to do the gumpaste decorations
3. Learn how to do the buttercream
4. Learn how to make chocolate ganache
5. Understand how to stacking and coating the cake
6. Tips and tricks to make a smooth and even coating
7. Decorating the cake using nozzles!
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate your own mermaid cake! Small pretty box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your cake!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.