Have you always heard about handmade soap and soap making but was not too sure about it?
Now we have an exciting soap making lesson for you to explore and experience more on it.
In this lesson, our instructor will provide you a step by step guidance from soap history to the fundamental of soap making. Lastly, you may add on some decorative items according to your creativity.
What you will learn in this lesson:
• Fast fact on soap history
• Introduction of cold process soap making
• Understanding the difference between cold process soaps and melt & pour soaps
• Description of commonly used carrier oils, and its benefits
• Discussion on functionality of different essential oils
• Decorating and adding scent to your soap (optional)
What is included in the fees: –
All materials and bring home your handcrafted soap
• Carrier oils
• Essential oils
• Sodium hydroxide
• Skin safe dyes
Guide sheet + recipes
What do you need to bring? :
Just bring yourself or beloved people along to enjoy fun soap making with us!
Late/Unable to Attend :
Please try to be punctual to the workshop so as not to inconvenience other participants. In the case that you are late to arrive at the workshop or unable to attend the workshop due to any circumstances, we will not be obliged to wait for you to arrive to start the workshop, nor provide you with a refund. However, we will leave the workshop kit at Artsome Lab for you to collect at your convenience.