Date : 2 September, Monday (Public Holiday)
Time: 11am – 4pm
Age group: Adults. Children 12 year old & above who are independent are welcome too.
Language: English, Malay
– Sourdough bread is made using naturally occurring yeast. Proven to be beneficial for good gut health.
– Our recipes uses very easily available ingredients, with zero processed sugar. Very easy to follow steps.
– In class, you will hands-on the whole process of making the bread.
– Process includes:
1. Sourdough starter.
2. Make your own dough from scratch.
3. Folding, shaping, fermentation.
4. Baking and storage.
5. Taste fresh baked soft sourdough in class.
6. Bring home your own hand-made dough to try to bake yourself at home.
7. Recipes for original white & wholemeal provided.
– Perfect for beginners.
-Lunch break in between. Not included. However, there are many food outlets, cafes, nasi kandar within the building.
What is included in the lesson fees: Hands-on. Halal.
What is not included in the lesson fees : All materials included
What do you need to bring? : Just bring a pen, notebook and takeaway container. Box available in class for RM1 each if you need.