- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Corporate Workshop
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
1st February 2020, Saturday: 2:00pm-5:30pm
23rd February 2020, Sunday: 2pm-5pm
29th February 2020, Saturday: 2:00pm-5:30pm
14th March 2020, Saturday: 2:00pm-5:30pm
22nd March 2020, Sunday : 2:00pm-5:30pm
28th March 2020, Saturday: 2:00pm-5:30pm
Love Mermaids? So, this is the time for you to make them edible in the form of cakes by joining our class! This delicious mermaid cake has super-moist vanilla layers wrapped in decadent of colourful buttercream and strawberry fillings! The Mermaids are shimmying in their glistening glory and stunning in its own right.
During this class, you will mix, baked, and deco it with your own 4 inch mermaid cake design! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
**Students will work in the group of 2 or 3 to mix the ingredients, but will make their own 4 inch mermaid cake individually.
13 and above
English, Malay, Mandarin
1. Methods on making the vanilla sponge cake
2. Learn how to do the gumpaste decorations, chocolate mermaid
3. Learn how to do the buttercream
4. Understand how to stacking and coating the cake
5. Tips and tricks to make a smooth and even coating
6. Decorating the cake
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate your own mermaid cake! Small pretty box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your unicorn baked doughnut!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.