About My Experience!
Date: Saturday or Sunday
Lesson Outline: This hands-on introduction to makeup workshop will take you through the basic tips & tricks to complement you and your unique features.
1. Brief introduction
2. How to prepare your skin
3. How to choose the right foundation for you
4. Concealing – tips & tricks
5. Eyeshadow basics
6. Finishing touches – what works best for you!
What’s included in the lesson fees:
1. Certificate of completion (one week after class)
2. Light refreshments
3. Complementary 11-piece essential brush kit
What’s not included in the lesson fees: Everything is included.
What do you need to bring:
1. Makeup tools if you prefer to use your own (some will be provided on the day)
2. Yourself, an open mind and any questions! 🙂
I am a Malaysian based freelance Makeup Artist with a love and passion for the magic of makeup!
Previously a makeup artist with Laura Mercier, I have experience working on various faces - specializing in bridal and evening makeup. I'm all about enhancing your best features while still looking like you 🙂
Costume makeup is another love of mine as it allows me to mould clients into whatever they want to be!
Just let me know your needs and i'll make it happen 🙂