About My Class!
Date: 26 May 2019
Time: 11am – 2pm
Age group : Open to all age
Language : English, Mandarin, Malay
Level : Beginner
Lesson Outline :
- Basic fresh flower preparation skills
- How to match flowers, filler flowers and foliage into a well-balanced arrangement
- How to create volume and depth in arrangement
- How to create garden style arrangement
- Tips on flower care and maintenance
- Where to source flowers, floral tools and brief guide on costing
What is included in the lesson fees:
-All floral materials
Melanie loves to share her knowledge and love for flowers! In these busy and stressful times we live in, she believes that it is important to slow down, take a deep breath and reconnect with nature, friends, family and community. Her floral workshops are a happy and welcoming place to get your hands dirty, meet new friends and make your thumb a little greener! Forget the stress and feed your soul with therapeutic floral scent, at the same time network with others who share the similar passions and recharge your inner creativity by learning a new skill that is fun and inspiring.