- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
Class 1: 27th and 28th June ( 2 Days class )
27th July : 9am- 12pm
28th July : 2pm – 5pm
Class 2: 4th and 5th July ( 2 Days class )
4th July : 2pm – 5pm
5th July : 2pm – 5pm
Galaxy is a trend now! The beauty of the spiral between the colors which blend together and creating the galaxy effect is a big satisfaction! Mousse cake is in a class of its own, with a thick layer of rich and creamy “light as air” white chocolate mousse, together with delicious strawberry filling! All this being covered with galaxy effect mirror glaze, and glitter! Could a galaxy mousse cake be more fantastic and glamorous appealing? Doubtful!
During this class, you will mix, fold, cook and deco it with your own 8 inch galaxy mousse cake design! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is! They’re super fun to decorate with different color glaze and various techniques!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making the strawberry filling
2. Learn how to do the white chocolate mousse
3. Understand more about cream folding method
4. Learn to make the mirror glaze
5. Tips and trick making smooth and shiny glazing
6. Techniques and skills in creating the galaxy effects
7. Use tips & tricks for more variation to decorate your own 8 inch (1.2kg) of galaxy mirror glaze cake! Nice gift box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and cute box packaging for your Galaxy Mirror Glaze Cake!
What do you need to bring?: Just yourself and your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn!
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.