- Baking Class
- Baking Team Building
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Date of Class:
9th August 2020, Sunday : 2pm-6pm
18th Oct 2020, Sunday : 2pm-6pm
Nowadays, cake requires different types of decorations to look attractive! In this cake, we will have a feather, chocolate sail, macarons, pretzel and some sprinkles! Play along with buttercream to create the texture on the cakes! Interesting isn’it?
During this class, you will mix, bake, and layer a 5” x 5” x 5” of Orange Butter Cake with Chocolate Ganache! Give it a try- you’ll be surprised by how beautiful and tasty it is!
Age group: 13 and above
Language: English, Malay, Mandarin
Level: Beginner, Intermediate
1. Methods on making Orange Butter Cake
2. Learn how to make chocolate frosting, and buttercream
3. Understand how to stack,spread and coat evenly and smoothly
4. Tips and tricks to make chocolate sail!
6. Decorating the cake
7. Simple techniques in decoration arrangement.
8. Use tips & tricks for more variation! to decorate the feather @ chocolate sail cake! Box that’s suitable for your loved one will be provided to take home your creations! 😊
What is included in the lesson fees:
Recipe, materials, and packaging
What do you need to bring?: Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn, and also the ice-cooler bag to bring back your cakes (if you have a long journey, it’s advisable!)
**Please read our Student Guidelines before you proceed to register for the class.**
1. Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking.
Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.