- Our Classes
- About Us
- About MyWeekendPlan
- About Classes
- Become a Teacher
- Sign In
- Sign Up
Candle making can be therapeutic and can help you to wash away your tension and stress easily and naturally. Spending time with wax, wick, fragrance and dried flowers is a surefire stress-reliever. A beautiful hand poured candle makes a great addition to your home and is also a lovely gift for friends and family. Meet new people, learn something crafty and take your own hand poured candles home with you to burn.
Age group : 8 years old and above
Language : English and Mandarin
Level : Beginner
Lesson Outline :
• Description of commonly used waxes and their pros and cons.
• Introduction to Soy Wax.
• Discussion about the different scent options.
• Guide to measuring correct quantities of wax and scents required.
• Create and hand pour your own container candles.
• Decorate your container candles with dried flowers.
• Discussion about candle care.
• You will get information for where you can get your own materials to make the candles.
What is included in the lesson fees :
• Dried flowers
• Candle glassware
• Candle wicks
• Candle scents
• Guide sheet
You will bring home:
1 x Wooden wick floral container candle
What do you need to bring? : A recycle bag to place your latest creation!