A fan of puffs and ice cream? Why not eat both! The perfect combination of crispy and soft puffs and sweet ice cream is perfect to be devoured any moment. Let’s try baking it now.
Let’s start with the ingredients first.
All Purpose Flour – 85g
Salted Butter – 40g
Oil – 40g
Egg – 3pcs
Water – 80g
Now that you have the ingredients, let’s get started with making it.
1. Prepared all the ingredients, salted butter, oil, water, all purpose flour & eggs
2. Pour salted butter, oil and water into the pot.
3. By using high heat to cook the ingredients until melt and boil，then hold for 10 seconds.
4. After that, turn to low heat and add all purpose flour. Quickly mix the flour and liquid evenly until the dough is non-stick
5. Remove the hot dough into mixing bowl and add the eggs.
6. Stir the batter evenly, the surface is shiny and smooth.
7. Move the batter into the piping bag, and then squeeze the batter on the non-stick tray.
8. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
You’re done! Pair it with your favorite tea or simply eat it on its own. Enjoy!
• Need to preheated the oven.
• When adding flour, need to mix it faster as it will gets burn easily.
• Need to use non-stick baking tray, or cover with baking paper. (Avoid being unable to demold)
• Make sure squeeze the batter on the baking tray are same size.
With the right instructions, baking is super easy and enjoyable! However, if you have any confusions or inquiries, we are always ready to help.
In the meantime, if you are an aspiring baker and curious to explore more about the baking world or want to know more about dessert recipes and tips and tricks, you can head on over here or browse through an array of both of our online and offline classes. If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.