We’re all here at My Weekend Plan LOVES Milo and we’re pretty sure almost everyone grew up with it right? 😁Milo is so fond to our hearts and is our childhood’s legend!
Milo are great on their own, but what if we tell you that you can turn it into a soft-served ice-cream without having to churn it, right at your home? You heard us right. And it is super easy and fool-proof!
Recipes as follows;
Milo Powder – 60g (2 pkt)
Condensed Milk – 60g
Whipping Cream – 150g
- Pour all the whipping cream into the bowl.
- Using whisk in the same direction and high speed to whip the whipping cream until set.
(** REMEMBER whipping cream need to be cold before whip, as room-temperature cream not able have you achieve the right texture)
- Pour in the condensed milk and milo powder.
- Stir it well for at least 5 mins to ensure the smoothness of Ice Cream.
- Put into freezer for 4 hours before serving.
..and you’re done! The whole process took just about 15 to 20 minutes tops. It is really simple for anyone to try!
So tell us, are you going to try this recipe? It is super simple, right? We really hope you guys do try this out and let us know what you guys think in the comment section below.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in baking, or want to learn more about baking or dessert recipes and tips and tricks- head on over here or browse through an array of both of our online and offline classes.