No need to go through all the troubles of finding a good, fluffy and cheesy dessert when you can just make this Cheese Souffle just at home! Especially, for cheese lovers, this is a must try recipe. You only need to prepare 4 ingredients that we are sure already waiting to be used sitting at your kitchen. Gluten allergies? No worries, as this recipe is completely flour-less or simply you don’t want to deal with messy flour when baking. Flour-less Cheese Souffle for a flawless kitchen!
Start with preparing these 4 easy and obtainable ingredients.
Sugar – 40g
Cheese slices – x1
Eggs – 4 nos
Lemon – 1/2
Ingredients are all ready? Let’s follow these steps.
1. Separate the yolks and egg whites and put them in containers.
2. Add 10g of sugar to the egg yolks and beat at low speed for about one minute.
3. Add a few drops of lemon juice to remove the fishy smell, add 10g of sugar for the second time, and whisk until the foam is thick and sticky.
4. Next, beat the egg white at medium speed for about 30 seconds.
5. Then add 10g of white granulated sugar and let it pass for 20 seconds until the state of delicate little bubbles.
6. Add sugar for the second time, continue to beat until the foam peaks.
7. Add the beaten egg whites to the egg yolk paste just prepared, mix the egg paste.
8. Pour half of the mixed egg paste into the cake mold.
9. Add the cheese slices and pour the remaining custard.
10. Smooth the surface and tap the mold three times to eliminate air bubbles.
11. Preheat the oven at 160°c for 2 minutes and bake for 40 minutes.
12. After about 20 minutes, the eggs will start to bulge, then remove the tin foil cover, otherwise it will crack.
Voila! There you have your cheesy and fluffy Cheese Souffle! Not only you get a tasty dessert, you also do not have much mess to clean at your kitchen. For any other baking inquiries, be a part of our community and let’s talk and share everything about baking. Don’t be shy, promise you the only thing we love biting are yummy baked goods like this souffle!
If you want to explore more about the baking world by yourself, you can head on over here for our variety of tips and tricks and dessert recipes. You are welcomed to join our online and offline classes, too! If you’re a social media enthusiast, you can stay updated through our Facebook.