- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The approximate duration of the Course is stated on the course page.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full.
- Participants are unable to attend the online course until course fees have been paid in full.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been added into the Facebook closed group;
- Course duration is effective from the date of online class conducted; and
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
- Course fees are non-transferable to other students.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded;
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of My Weekend Plan. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent ofMy Weekend Plan;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our created Facebook Closed Group 24/7 or via alternative means. The Facebook Closed Group may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our Facebook Closed Group becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
- Six (6) months’ course materials access, with extensions available upon application (fees apply).
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Course fees are non-refundable, students may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from undertaking their course. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s circumstances, course fees will not be refunded nor partially refunded.
Course Transfer Policy
No transfer into another program.
Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Not valid with any other offer/gift voucher/coupon code;
- The coupon code must be entered at the time of enrolment/course commencement; discount cannot be applied at a later date.
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed materials; and
- Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Students with My Weekend Plan are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided toMy Weekend Plan is accurate;
- Notify My Weekend Plan of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise My Weekend Plan of any difficulties or problems they may experience with My Weekend Plan staff, procedures or training;
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and tutor support (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of My Weekend Plan Online Baking Courses, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. My Weekend Plan Online Courses reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.