Milk are quite crucial in our lives, we drink it as is, we eat cereals with, we have coffee with it so on and so forth. But have you ever wonder why there are varieties of them at the grocery stores?
- Whole milk: 3.25 percent fat, 150 calories, and 8 grams of fat per serving.
- Reduced Fat milk: 2 percent fat, 120 calories, and 5 grams of fat per serving.
- Low fat milk: 1 percent fat, 100 calories, and 2.5 grams of fat per serving.
- Nonfat milk: Contains less than .5 percent milk fat by weight, 80 calories and 0 grams of fat per serving.
- Condensed milk: 3.20 percent fat, 160 calories, and 9 grams of fat per serving.
However apart from that, there are also some other types of milk as well. Here are some of it and its usage that we think would be helpful to you lot;
Surely the list goes on and on including nut milk and whatnot, but we figured to share that to you for another day.
So, tell us what do you think about this post and ask away if you have any questions or suggestions.
While at it, we really hope this post is somewhat useful to you guys. In the meantime, if you’re interested in using milk in baking, or want to learn more about baking ingredients and tips and tricks- head on over here and browse through our array of both online and offline classes.