In this class, you will learn the art of brush lettering using a brush pen and water brush. You will learn different watercolor techniques, blending colors and upper/lowercase letters to help you find your own brush lettering style. At the end of the class, you’ll be able to create your own custom lettered canvas to keep or gift to your loved one and walk away with unique skill set that turn your words into beautiful arts. Each student will take home a water brush lettering kit, lettering guide worksheet and a canvas
Class Outline :
What is included (to bring home):
What you need to bring:
Prepare one of your favourite quote (less than 7 words)
Class size : 10 pax only
Class level: beginner
Fee : RM 150/pax
Time : 10am – 1:30pm
Venue : My Weekend Plan HQ Office, B-1-3A, Kuchai Exchange, Jalan Kuchai Maju 13, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Same block as MinCott Hotel)
1. Click “Join Now” to fill in your details in the registration form
2. Upon registration form submission, the instructor will confirm the seat availability with you.
3. Seat is confirmed once full payment has been made. Kindly provide the transaction history of your payment for reference purpose.
4. Your seat will be cancelled if the payment is not completed within 24 hours after confirmation.
5. No refund is provided if you are not able to attend the class.
“I think class today was awesome. I love the pen and brush. and thank you for giving me the confident to keep on writing since i’m just a newbie in this. Thank you so much for today!”
“It is quite interesting~~~Thanks for everything”
Unable to join the class physically ? Click here to purchase the worksheets and supplies for self-learning!
Out of stock
About the Instructor:
Shi Yiing has great passion in creative things- scrap-booking, lettering and calligraphy. She has great love of watercolor and lettering and always wanted to share her experience and skills with others. Check out her Instagram and Carousell profiles now! Private classes schedules are available here .